Sure, our bread and butter is our high performance Linux stack, optimised for web applications. But, we don't just host websites. We have servers running a range of products that our team use, and your organisation might find useful.
- Ticketing - Redmine, the powerful, open source online project management and helpdesk system is at the heart of Code Enigma's workflows
- Automation - we provide Jenkins, the continuous integration server you can use to automate absolutely anything
- Version control - we provide GitLab, the comprehensive web-based management tool for Git you can host yourself, with branch-locking abilities, peer review, CI and more
- File sharing - use our Nextcloud server to roll your own Dropbox, but with better security and total control, totally managed by us
- Search services - Apache Solr, the powerful open source, Java-based Apache Foundation search server, is available as a managed service from us
- User management - we use OpenLDAP for directory and user management services, easily integrated, easily managed
- Federated login - our stack implements SimpleSAMLphp to provide SAML 2.0 authentication services
- Multifactor authentication - roll your own 2-factor authentication system with YubiKeys, SMS, phone apps and more, using LinOTP2 and Yubico's open source key management systems
- VPN services - we can provide highly available VPN endpoints using the popular open source OpenVPN product
- Chat services - like the idea of Slack but don't like the idea of someone else controlling your communication channels, never fear, you can have a Rocket.Chat server like ours
We can provide any of the above on our managed servers, and more besides. Pricing starts from £150 per month, plus set-up fees, and includes our usual high security configuration, total disaster recovery backing.