Ongoing support tailored to your Drupal site
Our maintenance packages give you access to our skilled developers and systems administrators who will be on hand to solve any issues. In fact, our website support services are multi-disciplinary so you can benefit from all of our areas of expertise.
With our fully managed service, you can leave your website support entirely to us.
End-user support is available 8 am - 6 pm, Mon-Fri (excl. public holidays), first response guaranteed within 1 working day, support available via our secure support desk, email, phone and chat support available, dedicated support team and full-time sheets and automated warnings when retained hours are nearly used.
Benefit from lower costs than recruiting your own team, a focussed timebox of work to facilitate your current priorities, onhand support to your in-house editors and developers, peace of mind that your website is continually improving and the flexibility to ask us about any of our services.
Additional block £575 per 5 hours
- You can buy 5-hour blocks for lower bulk rates (versus PAYG).
- The benefit of this type of support is that it is reactive, and operates like insurance.
- You know you have prepaid for time to cover any break/fix moments or time-sensitive changes.
Monthly retainer (2 to 5 days)
For 6-10 days £675 per day
- Monthly development sprints (retainers) are an inexpensive way to purchase concentrated resources to work on a set of tasks or features.
- Sprints may cover any production activities Code Enigma engages with; typically this means design, development or DevOps.
Monthly application updates
Per Drupal core
- We monitor the Drupal security page (and dependencies like Symfony) and apply relevant updates, ensuring your site is performing optimally
- If the creator of a Drupal module makes changes to it, we'll update it for you.
What can I get support for?
What our clients say
Code Enigma understood our requirements and goals, and the technical challenges that would need to be overcome to meet those goals.
Electric Imp - Senior Tech Writer and Project Manager
Your developer has been most excellent to work with. Considerate over my blockers and helping how I am going about the page migration.
We have a nice site style and homepage MVP to build upon and I understand a lot more regarding where and what the changes are. Many thanks!