To create a security incident, simply create a ticket in the usual way, with the details of your security incident, via your support dashboard. You should clearly state you want a security incident to be created and you must include the following information in your ticket:
- Brief description of the incident
- Location of the incident (your office, your server, a public space)
- Whether any data was lost as a consequence of your incident (e.g. a file was deleted without permission and it creates a commercial issue for you)
- Whether any data was leaked or security put at risk as a consequence of your incident (e.g. you discovered somebody was sharing their password)
- Everything you know about how the incident occurred
- Any actions you know have already been taken (e.g. person has been asked to change their password, file has been restored from a backup, etc.)
With this information we can review your request, determine whether the incident is within scope of our incident response system and, if so, raise an incident and investigate further.