To create a satisfying user experience, you must first identify the issues that your site's visitors are trying to address.
There are some general suggestions to improve your visitors' experience:
- Utilise white space
- Optimise your page speed
- Use attractive calls to action
- Use hyperlink differentiation
- Segment key information with bullet points
- Use images wisely
- Include well-designed and written headlines
- Keep your website pages consistent
- Catch your 404s
- Be responsive and mobile-friendly
We can go further by auditing your site for both SEO and accessibility improvements. Making your website more accessible isn't just good for business because it allows you to reach more people; when done properly, it can also help your website rise in the organic search results.