Code Enigma offers developer and end user support to allow people working for other organisations, regardless of role or sector, to ask questions of our team of Drupal experts. The goal of this support is to enable people using Drupal within any organisation to operate their Drupal website smoothly, with our assistance. We operate an "ask us anything" approach.
What is covered by Drupal Support?
No matter what the nature of your contract, you have the right to expect:
- Support staff available on any normal UK business day between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- First response on any support ticket raised within 24 hours on UK business working days (e.g. if you raise a ticket at 2pm on a Friday before a Bank Holiday Monday, you can expect a first response by 2pm on the following Tuesday)
- 24/7/365 access to our secure ticketing system
- Our availability in the #codeenigma channel on irc.freenode.net during operating hours
- To be forewarned when your support hours have been used and you will pay overage
- The option to carry over unused hours (to a cap of 15 hours) for an additional £100/month + VAT
Organisations subscribed to Developer or Starter support may expect:
- Up to 5 hours per month of support included
- Overage to be charged at the rate of £100/hour + VAT
Organisations subscribed to Business support may expect:
- Up to 8 hours per month of support included
- Overage to be charged at the rate of £90/hour + VAT
- The right to call us on our dedicated support telephone number
If you have a custom package, please refer to the service definition of your contract to determine any differences from these terms. Unless otherwise specified in your contract, these terms will always apply.
What is NOT covered by Drupal Support?
- Drupal module, theme or core updates
- Hands on development work on your Drupal website
- Any responsibility for the actions of others acting on behalf of the client under our advice
- Assistance with third party tools beyond the realms of our direct experience as a business
Code Enigma reserve the right to alter these terms at any time. Appropriate notice will be given to existing clients.