Help your developers do what they do best by letting us automate the most painful bits
Nobody likes debugging failed deployments, and even fewer people enjoy deploying changes manually. We’ve been automating development workflows for over a decade now, and early in our history, we decided to share that expertise with our clients. Nowadays we manage a range of different deployment methods for Drupal, WordPress, Symfony and other PHP applications.
Our clients’ requirements have included:
- Drupal deployments ranging through versions 6,7,8 and 9. So far.
- Drupal being installed both with composer and without.
- CSS generation steps using SASS, LESS, etc
- Testing frameworks including Behat, Selenium and Nightwatch.js
- Feature Branch-based build & test strategies
- Kubernetes-based environment creation
- Many different types of arbitrary build step (e.g. running custom Drush scripts)
- WordPress deployments
- Symfony application deployments
- ‘Slow’ deployments incorporating manual testing steps
Our approach has always been to enable our clients to build in whatever steps they need to their DevOps process. Rather than restrict you to a one-size-fits-all approach, we start with a default set of scripts and allow you to add what you need.
With our all-new ansible based deployment methods, the entire deployment process becomes a part of your repository, so if there’s anything custom you need to add, it’s just a case of adding it - no forking of repositories or waiting for a sysadmin to become available.
We'd love to know how we can help your project contact us