You must have used PuTTY to generate your SSH keys. If you did not do that, go and follow the PuTTY steps here before continuing.
Once you have a PuTTY private key saved locally and you have sent your OpenSSH public key to your Code Enigma manager and received confirmation it is ready, you may follow these instructions:
 Add your PuTTY key to FileZilla:
- Open FileZilla
- Go to the 'Edit' menu and select 'Settings'
- Select 'SFTP' from the available options (it's under 'Connection' -> 'FTP')
- Click the 'Add keyfile' button and select your PuTTY private key from where you saved it
 Connect to your server:
- Click the first icon for the 'Site Manager' dialogue
- Click the 'New Site' button
- In the 'Host' box, put in the hostname you were provided with for your server (e.g. mycompany-app1.codeenigma.com)
- Select SFTP under the 'Protocol' options
- Set 'Login type' to 'Interactive'
- Set the 'User' box to your Code Enigma username
- Click the 'OK' button, this will register your changes and close the 'Site Manager'
- Open the 'Site Manager' again, select your site and click 'Connect'
In order to copy files up to your website, you may need to read about how to move files around on a Linux server with the terminal and how to get terminal access from a Windows PC.